lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

♫♪♫ Jardín Secreto ♫♪♫ You’re the Only One I See [ December ] ♫♪♫

Hola!

Les comparto Vídeo Musical de You’re the Only One I See – December.
Les dejo ademas letra de la canción.



You’re the Only One I See – December

If day after day passed, would I be able to forget about you?
My pain wound keeps searching for you

I’m afraid of never find you again if I keep searching on
So I just sit at one place, hating my foolish love

* My love in my heart, it hurts like dying but you’re not here to take care of me
But even if I close my eyes and block my ears, you’re the only one I see

I hide my tears and our memories, but they keep seeping out
It seems like you haven’t left my heart

* My love in my heart, it hurts like dying but you’re not here to take care of me
But even if I close my eyes and block my ears, you’re the only one I see

I erased you from my mind, but I guess only the pain remained
I tightly close my eyes, but you’re always the only one I see

Even if I smile a thousand times and cry ten thousand times, you’re the only one I’ll love in my life
Because even if my love makes me cry and my heart starts to hurt, I have memories I can treasure

* My love in my heart, it hurts like dying but you’re not here to take care of me
Even if I close my eyes and block my ears, you’re the only one I see

Bendiciones!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te quedes con dudas... Busca aki, ahora!

Abriendo los ojos a la verdad

Por Nuestro Planeta... Por Nosotros!

La picá de la Comida a la Chilena.

Te doy mi dato!